250 calories; $4.50 / serving
I was new to havarti when I tried this recipe years ago. I had no idea there was a cheese that melted into a sauce. MIND. BLOWN. This pizza also has colorful veggies, making it totally “insta worthy”.
- 1 already cooked pizza crust
- 8 oz havarti cheese slices (this will melt into white sauce)
- 1 small handful baby spinach
- 1/3 cup jarred roasted red peppers
- 1 cup cooked deli chicken, shredded
- 2/3 cup cheddar
- Garlic powder
Layer ingredients in listed order. Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted. Vegetarian option: Skip the chicken!